Thursday 6 December 2012

Crafty Ribbons Advent Calendar Day 6


Here we are at Day 6 of the Crafty Ribbons Advent Calendar and our wonderful sponsor today is
and the DT were lucky enough to choose a digi to work with. I have been admiring these images and just had to choose the gorgeous pearls in her hair.She has been coloured with Promarkers and I used a Viva pearl pen for the pearls in her hair. I've used Di Victorian Velvet and distressed all the edges.The lush papers are MME Blush. I've added some beautiful lace from Crafty Ribbons, wooden bird also coloured with Di Victorian Velvet, LOTV sentiment, punched leaves and WOC flowers.

Head over to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog to play along and if you have missed any posts just go back and add your name to the link. How easy is that, no card to make, just add your name and you could be in with a chance of winning some fab prizes. Today's prize is a $12 voucher.
Challenges
Joanna Sheen Anything goes except Christmas Anything Goes
I love Promarkers Anything Goes
Penny's Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers Happy in the sentiment

22 comments:

Jill said...

Really pretty image Marianne, love it! Hope you haven't got snow over your way! It's cold and frosty here. Jill x

Caroline said...

Marianne this is gorgeous the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is wonderful. Caroline xxx

downrightcrafty said...

I adore this image and love the shabby chic rose papers you have used such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Marianne.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Stunning card Marianne. I love that image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The papers and details are gorgeous too.

Hugs Sue

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Marianne

Hugs Julie x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Marianne ..love your gorgeous image

Anne

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful image Marianne and the colours you have used are fab.

Hugs Kelly

Sonia said...

Fabulous card with a charming image beautifully coloured^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Marianne. I love the image and gorgeous papers and colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers too.
Lorraine x

mags said...

A lovely card Marianne. The papers and colours all work so perfectly together.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

This is stunning Marianne, love the image and your colouring is fantastic, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Sandra H said...

This is really pretty x

Sue said...

Hello again Marianne.
I am so pleased to pop back for another look at your stunning card so that I can say thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge

Hugs Sue

rachel said...

gorgeous card marianne - I just adore this image - another one on my must have list!!! Hugs Rachel x

coops said...

so stunning marianne.really beautiful design and i love this pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my friend who shared with me concerning this web page and now this time I am visiting this
web site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.
My website - blucigs rewards

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous image and papers, this is so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Melanie said...

Such a lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

jenny said...

Such a pretty card Marianne.....love the girly image :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny xx

Rosietoes said...

Such a lovely card Marianne. Thank you so much for joining us on the PFP challenge.
Edna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Good luck! Hugs, Denise x